Dolato Cannabis Strain
Dolato is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the classic Gelato #41 with the NorCal cut of the infamous Dosido. If you’re after a super relaxing high that will leave you kicking back without heavy sedation, you’ve found it. The Dolato high is super calming in nature, with effects that will leave you dazed and peaceful for hours and hours on end. The high starts with a lifted effect that fills your mind with deep cerebral relaxation before spreading its warming tendrils throughout the rest of your body.
What is Dolato?
- Dolato is an Indica–dominant hybrid strain that is reputed by reviewers for creating a relaxing calm without sedation. Both of its parent strains are named after delicious confections, so Dolato’s terpene profile is sweet.
What does Dolato mean?
- The name Dolato comes from combining the names of its parents: Gelato and Do-Si-Dos.
Where to find Dolato strain?
- Order Dolato Strain from Kushmann Cannabis Delivery
Where does Dolato come from?
What does Dolato taste like?
The flavor of Dolato is sweet and floral with spicy notes that linger on the exhale.
What does Dolato smell like?
- Dolato has a sweet earthen scent with notes on pine, spice and musk.
What color does Dolato have?
- A properly cured batch of Dolato will bear dark greens with small hues of reds and purples, all intertwined with bright orange pistils.
What do you taste when you smoke Dolato?
- The Dolato strain tastes sweet and floral like notes of spice.
What affects does Dolato have?
- It has been reputed that the effects of Dolato are calming, relaxing, and euphoric.
Dolato Weed Strain Information
Dolato is an indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain produced by combining genetics from Gelato #41 and Do-Si-Dos. The result is a strain that’s been reputed by reviewers as good for calming a stressed mind and relaxing a tense body without worrying about heavy sedation.
Some consumers warn that while Dolato will calm the mind, it will also leave it hazy or dazed, so don’t expect to get too much done while trying this strain. Some consumers have said they’ve used Dolato for chronic pain as it may help numb it or bring on a pleasant tingling sensation.
Dolato is a sweet-smelling cannabis strain that has notes of pine and earth, and properly cultivated buds are dense and seaweed-green with sparse amber pistils.
This strain has a high level of the terpene limonene in it, so it may produce a lemon-like scent and flavor.
Cannabinoid Lab Data Cannabinoid Amount THC: 23.9 Δ9-THC: 26% CBD: 0.1 THC-A: 26.8 Terpene Lab Data Terpene Amount Beta Caryophyllene: 0.69% Limonene: 0.48% Linalool: 0.22% Alpha Humulene: 0.16% Beta Myrcene: 0.16% Alpha Pinene: 0.09%